Emergency Pet Care in Luling, TX
We know that pet emergencies can be stressful for owners and pets alike—and we’re here to help.
If your pet develops a sudden illness, needs immediate surgery, or becomes injured in an accident, please call us at (830) 875-2456 immediately to help our staff be prepared for your pet’s arrival.
Please note that we are available for emergency situations during business hours only:
- Monday - Friday: 7 am-5 pm
- Saturday: Please call for DVM availability
If your pet emergency is outside of the above hours, please contact one of the following emergency facilities:
Signs of An Emergency
Since pets can’t speak for themselves, it’s often challenging to know what does and doesn’t count as an emergency. If your pet is displaying any of these signs, please consider it an emergency and get veterinary care right away:
- Difficulty breathing
- Blunt-force trauma
- Vehicle hit or crash
- Ingested a foreign object
- Eaten something poisonous
- Bleeding that’s uncontrollable
- Refusal or inability to move or stand
- Unusually body temperature
- Lost consciousness
- Excessive vomiting or severe diarrhea
- Blood in stool
- Unable to pass stool or urine
If you’re seeing any of these symptoms but in a mild form, please call our hospital at (830) 875-2456 anyway. We can advise on the severity of the situation and the appropriate next steps.