Information & Resources
for Pet Owners in Luling, TX
When you’re looking for top quality veterinary care information and resources to answer any questions you might have, contact Chisholm Trail Veterinary Care. Our veterinarians and staff perform all veterinary services from preventive care to exploratory surgery, intense medical hospitalization and management to emergency service and care.
We are happy to address any issues you might have and provide the following links and additional resources for your convenience:
- Request an Appointment – Request a specific appointment date and time by filling out our simple online form.
- Patient Portal – Access patient records and prescription refills through the patient portal.
- New Client Forms – New to Chisholm Trail? Fill out our online patient forms ahead of time to take care of your paperwork before your pet’s first appointment.
- Recommended Links – Chisholm Trail Veterinary Clinic is aware of the vast amount of information available on the Internet. Our team has taken the time to evaluate many sites and trust the information on the links provided.
- Case Studies & Blog – Get the latest on veterinary medical innovations for dog, cat, horse, and cattle care throughout the Lockhart, Texas, community. Find the answers to your veterinary questions regarding everything from behavior to parasites to dental care.
- Employment Opportunities – Does veterinary medicine sound like the career path for you? Check out our job openings if you’d like to become a part of the Chisholm Trail team.
If you have additional questions or would like more information about any of the exemplary services we provide, be sure to ask us! Give us a call at 830-875-2456 and our veterinarians and staff are more than happy to answer any concerns you might have.